Pouring Over Books


I got some great gifts for Christmas, but I'm most excited to dig into a new pile of books I got. With the holidays over, the decorations taken down and put away,  I look around my living space and I think, "hmmm...what can I change?" It's time for a new start! Things need freshening up and coordinated together. That's why I'm so glad to have 3 great new resources to help kick my redecorating into high gear. Grace Bonney's Design Sponge at Home is filled with fabulous photographs that will create inspiration in every corner of a house. Holly Becker's Decorate Workshop has all the tips, spacial planning guides, and ideas to pull it all together. And Jon Carloftis' Beyond the Window Sill has the most basic, easy to follow directions on how to add, and keep alive (one of my serious problems!) plants and greenery in your home. I've never seen it broken down so simply before.

Spring will be here before we know it and I know these books will keep me in beautiful images until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment