Shiny New Year

2013 is almost upon us. With less than 24 hours to go, things like resolutions seem to be at the forefront of my brain. 2012 seemed to be filled with a lot of ups and downs for me. Moving twice, new relationships, new jobs, and a new look (more on that later this week). But besides changing my outward appearance I've really changed my inward appearance as well. And for me that's huge. I've learned it's not a bad thing, just really hard sometimes, to speak your mind. To stand up for yourself and tell the truth. No matter how it may make someone else feel. In the end you and that other person will be better off in the long run.

So that's what I've learned from 2012, I plan on making 2013 a much better year. Here are the resolutions I'm working on:

1. Continue my 30 for 30 goal of saving up money, paying down credit card and stop excess spending
2. Travel more. I want to go to the beach, New York, and someplace I never imagined
3. Spend less time watching TV, and more on reading, working on LYA, and exploring new and creative things on other blogs, shops, an Pinterest
4. Taking more pictures. Getting back to scrapbooking, album making, and doing more freelance photography
5. Keeping up my workout routine, and work towards getting that six-pack!
6. Make an effort to work on styling jobs, decorating, and design work

So those are mine. What about you guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment