New Year. New Look

sweater and pants: Old Navy, collared shirt: The Limited
I'm already missing curls, messy buns, braids, and ponytails. Things like my neck, nose, and ears have become all too noticeable. Clothes look different and scarves are my new favorite accessory. I've already calculated the number of months it will take to grow out. And I've officially stalked all of Anne Hathaway's red carpet appearances since cutting her hair too for inspiration.

It's growing on me. Slowly. Some days I think I love it, and I'm getting the hang of styling it, other days I think, "what did I do?" But I've always wanted to try my hair this way but never had the guts to pull the trigger. When I put it on my 30 list I felt like I had to do it this time. Hopefully more of the "loving it" days wins out in the long run. Either way, hair grows right?




No comments:

Post a Comment