Sweet Victory!

Join us in celebrating our opening at The Mall at Lexington Green.

One week from today an Anthropologie store will be opening in my fair city. I never thought I would see the day that my favorite store would grace the skyline of the Bluegrass state. (Side note: Lexington doesn't really have a definitive skyline, but it makes my hometown fell more grandeur). I can hardly contain my excitement, but my wallet on the other hand is sweating in nervous anticipation. I'm going to try my very hardest to stick to my resolution of watching my excess spending, and buy only what I need. Or that's just too incredibly cute to pass up. Having access to a store only a few miles from my house will make it easier for me to browse, inspect new arrivals, try on, watch the sales, and be able to make informed, smart, actually needed buys; you know verses the impulse wants. Be sure to check back in with me next Friday and see if I was strong enough to resist a purchase, or what goodies I couldn't live without!

No comments:

Post a Comment