Friday Flick Picks

Hooray! We've made it to Friday and you know what that means: trying out the new Friday feature Flick Picks. To recap from its start last week, I share the movies I've watched during a week and share my favorite. So lets get started.

January 14th-January 21st: It was a week of classics for me. I saw:



Singin' in the Rain, The Godfather, and The King of Comedy.

My pick for the week is going to have to be the Gene Kelly classic Singin' in the Rain. It was a tough pick because I really enjoyed The Godfather too; much more than I thought I would. If you've never seen this cinema classic give yourself 175 minutes and watch acting legends as Brando, Pacino, Duvall and Caan make offers you can't refuse. But I'm a sucker for any on-screen musical so I had to pick Singin' in the Rain.

Enjoy the pick and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment