Friday Flick Picks

All right readers, I'm going to try something new for Fridays: Recommending a movie for you to get out and see. I'm calling it "Friday Flick Picks." I'll share all the movies I see in a week, from Friday to Friday and then pick the one that I think you guys should check out.

Of course some weeks I see more movies than others and not all of them are in a theatre; but no matter if it's at the theatre or on my couch I'll list them all and pick a "winner." Sound good? Let's let week one's picking begin!

January 7th and January 14th: I've only saw one movie this week but it was a good one so I'm giving it my pick: Blue Valentine.


Ryan and Michelle gave really great performances. Everything feels so real between the two of them. Definitely stressful at times and opens your eyes to what it means to be a part of a struggling marriage but the acting and the cinematography are so mesmerizing that you can look beyond the sadness.

I say SEE IT if you love well acted movies with some meat to it but just keep in the back of your mind it's a little sad.

So movie fans come back next week and we'll pick again. Have a good weekend! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment