Swiss Miss






dress, worn as skirt: Anthropologie (old), long sleeve tee: Old Navy, sweater and boots: Forever21 (old), tights: Target
Sometimes a girl just needs lots of layers. That's how I felt about this outfit for Friday. This red sweater dress is a favorite of mine and it gets a lot of wear out of it during the fall and winter months. But to avoid comments like, "ummm didn't you just wear that last week?" from people who see me on a regular basis I have to mix it up. And voila, turning a dress into a skirt with this fair isle swearter works every time! It added some pattern and warmth all in one to my wardrobe workhorse. It was the perfect outfit for running errands with a cup of hot coco to keep me warm.



Of course taking pictures with me always leads to some silliness...I heart fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment