Friday Flick Picks


The amount of movies I've been seeing in a week has been particularly low lately. Busy weekends and short evenings have kept me away from my home away from home (the theatre) but hopefully I can get out for more soon. The past week I got out to see The Rum Diary. It was just OK. Johnny is always entertaining and fun but the plot kind of stalled out for me. Probably a case of too many interesting plot lines in the book not enough time for all of them to be flushed out in a 2 hour movie. Only watch if you've seen everything else out right now, but if you haven't I'd say you can easily pass on this movie. I was just happy to be sitting in a movie theatre on a Saturday so I was happy.

I already know I'll have at lease one movie to talk about next week because I have a movie date tomorrow. But you'll have to wait until next Friday to see what it was. I hope you guys have a great weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment