Photo Fun




(top and cardigan: forever21, pants: anthropologie, necklace: vintage)

A few days ago I got together with a old friend, Rachel, to help her take some pictures of her little girl. As two past photography students, and her with loads of great portrait gear, we teamed up to have some fun with her almost one-year-old. So while everything was set up, I talked Rachel into taking a few snaps of me for an outfitting post.

I am totally loving the colored pants trend that is going on right now and these rusty red skinnies have gotten a lot of wear this summer and I can't wait to pair them with boots for fall. We've been having some weird temperature swings in Kentucky so layering with lighter pieces have done the trick when it goes form 50 to 70 degrees in the span of one afternoon!


Photos by: Rachel Leigh Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment