Friday Flick Picks


Please excuse the crazy layout. This is what happens when you watch movies late at night on a Thursday! Once again the eclectic movie taste of Sarah rides again! This week was tough for me because I liked
different parts of all of them. Days of Heaven was beautiful to watch, but I don't have a strong taste for Malick films so the plot did nothing for me. Funny Story was entertaining, but I probably would have enjoyed it more if I was 16 years old. Warrior was not at all what I wanted it to be. I thought it would be a gritter version of The Fighter, but sadly it was not. Bad story line and it ran a little long
for my taste. And Major League...what can I say about a typical 80's screwball comedy?

So you can see my dilemma for a pick. If I were pressed, I would have to pick It's Kind of a Funny Story. I laughed out loud in parts, and I could see a little of myself in these 16-year-olds that aren't sure how to deal with the pressure of school, parents, friends, and how to be cool around your crush; it can stress you out. And Zach Galifianakis is always good for a laugh. So enjoy a trip down memory lane of the years you're trying to forget.

Have a wonderful weekend my friends. I'll see you on Monday! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment