Man, it feels good to have your friends back


How I Met Your Mother is, by far, my favorite show on TV. The only thing that makes my Mondays wonderful is the fact that when I get home I'm only 2 hours away from being in the company of 5 amazing friends, who also happen to be hilarious. I own all 5 seasons on DVD and am anxiously awaiting season 6's release this Tuesday. And when new episodes aren't airing there's a good chance I'm re-watching old episodes to keep me company. Heck, I even went as Robin Sparkles one year for Halloween! (One person knew who I was and it was a personal victory for me. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, watch this video, and have a good laugh).

I can't help feeling attached to the actors and the real lives they lead, and the lives of the characters they play on the show. I love that Jason Segel has a new Muppet movie coming out, that Alyson decided she was going to be in another American Pie movie, that Cobie looked amazing on the red carpet at the Emmy's this year, and for what ever reason agreed to be apart of the pointless "Emmy-tones," that Josh Radnor directed and starred in his first movie this summer, and that NPH...well is there anything that man can't pull off? Not to pick favorites of my best friends or anything but don't tell the others that he's my #1.

Needless to say the 1 hour season premiere of HIMYM had me very excited. In my opinion it's the best sitcom on TV and you need to be watching it. It will be LEGEN, wait for it, DARY!

No comments:

Post a Comment