The Hellers

This week I have stumbled upon a great clothing line: The Hellers. After seeing this picture of Aimee Teegarden at the 2011 Kid's Choice Awards in their Day Moves Romper, I thought it was so cute and chic. Now I know it's hard to think chic and romper go together, but in this case they do.

After exploring their site for awhile I found out some great things that made me love their company even more. Brother and sister Dania and Yoram are the sibling duo behind The Heller line that is designed and based out of Tel Aviv, Isreal. Their design concept is producing timeless pieces that will last season to season and year after year. And Dania shoots every piece with her Holga camera!

Check out some of my favorite pieces from their Winter 2011 line.
Day Moves Romper
Favorite Dress
Tuxedo Cardigan
Favorite Dress

images: The Heller's

No comments:

Post a Comment