Friday Flick Picks

April 2nd-8th
It was a big week for me and movies these past 7 days. The third, Angels and Demons, was on in the background of some mindless internet surfing yesterday evening but it still counts. My boyfriend still makes fun of me for 'liking' this movie on Facebook when it first came out and constantly teases me whenever the movie is mentioned. He's probably getting a good laugh out of this post, but what can I say? I do like the book and movie! My pick of the week has to be The Hangover. The classics like The Graduate and The Godfather II weren't everything I thought they were going to be and Angels and Demons is only good if you're a Dan Brown fan. So get your laugh on with the seriously funny and new classic 2009 comedy-The Hangover.

"Wait a second, could it be? And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack."
-Zach Galifianakis

Have a good weekend guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment