Friday Flick Picks

Hello everyone! Sorry I've been a little MIA this week. Me and my honey went out of town for a few days and I haven't been able to put my mind together for posting but I'll be back next week in full force! However, I couldn't let Friday go without a post because I managed to watch 3 movies this week and I had to share it with you guys. I still haven't made it to the movie theatre yet for a new movie, but I think I'm wearing my boyfriend down about seeing Limitless, so it may be in my movie watching future. Onto the Flick Picks!

March 26th- April 1


As you can see it's been an eclectic week of movie watching for me but when an Audrey Hepburn film that I've never seen before comes on, and one of my favorite childhood movies comes on commercial-free, I'm watching them! Inception was because I bought it for my bf for Christmas on Blu-Ray and we still hadn't watched it. I have to say I think I almost understand the whole movie now. I had a tough decision for my pick of the week but I'm going with my girl Audrey. Love in the Afternoon is classic Audrey. She's charming, funny, and beautiful, and her hair and clothes are to die for. It's a little ridiculous that Gary Cooper, 55, and Audrey Hepburn, 28, are believable love interests, but you can just ignore all that because this movie is super cute. Have a good weekend my little apples and I'll see you back here Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment