Friday Flick Picks


It was semi-disappointing in my world of movie watching this week. I screened only two, and I didn't like either one. We watched a hailed classic John Wayne movie and the brilliant Terrance Malick's part-war/part-nature film. I definitely don't have the patience or interest in watching any more Westerns after The Searchers and I'm hoping that Brad Pitt will make Malick's newest movie, The Tree of Life, much more interesting than The Thin Red Line. In good conscience I can't recommend either of these movies to you guys this week! So instead I suggest you break into your movie collection, pick out your favorite, and you tell me what you loved watching over the weekend. Enjoy the sunshine if it's out in your neighborhood. Spring might just finally be here to stay! See you back on Monday. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment