Floral Maxi

I am lucky to have a very sweet friend who is also a very talented seamstress. Angie is my fashion partner-in-crime. We both have over-flowing closets that never seem to be full, and while working together at Anthropologie, we have to stop each other from spending out entire paychecks in the store! As a self-taught seamstress, she amazes me with what she can whip up. I've seen her re-create things she's seen in stores impeccably, as well as turn an old piece of clothing into something new and beautiful. We've gotten together for several sewing project parties where she has altered and hemmed several pieces in my closest back into life, sewed two dresses, and made this floral skirt. Inspired by all the flowy maxi trends everywhere, but balking at the price, we headed to JoAnn's, where 2 yards of soft pastel floral fabric has now become my new favorite piece in my closet. Thank you Angie! xo



As you can see it's perfect for twirling!


No comments:

Post a Comment