Start of Summer

clockwise: bag, spray, romper, shorts, sunglasses, pitcher, outfit

While at the lake this weekend, enjoying the warm nights and crackle of a campfire, I saw the first signs of summer: fireflies. I think every kid has that memory of catching them in jars or your hands, fascinated by their glowing magic. For me now, they symbolize the magic of summer. When the nights are long and hot and you feel like anything could happen. It makes me smile just writing about it.

So the fireflies helped kick my summer off and above are a few physical items that will make me ready for it too. Effortless outfits, a bag for weekend getaways and trips to the pool, beach waves, fun sunglasses, and the perfect pitcher for gallons of sweet tea (my fuel between the months of May-August).

No comments:

Post a Comment