Top 10 Christmas Albums, cont.

As promised here is the second half of my top 10 Christmas albums. I hope I've introduced you to something new or sparked a memory of your favorite Christmas song or album. Keep those tunes going as you shop, decorate, wrap presents, or battle holiday traffic. I promise the songs will make things just a little bit better!

#6 Zooey Deschanel's voice can do no wrong. I adore her and M. Ward's folksie take on Christmas songs. They're so catchy and sweet. And I love her outfit on the cover!

#4 I love Brian Setzer's rockabilly take on some holiday classics. You've got to listen to Cactus Christmas and the The Nutcracker Suite medley

#3 Who doesn't own this album? I had this on cassette tape when I was a kid and  loved it so much had to have the CD version of it later. This is an ultimate classic

#2 My all time favorite Christmas song is Nat's version of  "The Christmas Song." Oh how I love this tune. The rest of this album is just as wonderful
#1 Picking my favorite for this countdown was easy. I could listen to these tracks over and over again and never tire or get annoyed by Kermit, Fozzie, and Gonzo's voices. There is something so sweet, childlike, and wholesome about this album. I guess because I grew up with The Muppets and it holds a special place in my heart. It just doesn't seem like Christmas without hearing the whole gang sing The Twelve Days of Christmas. (Beaker's day 9 gets me every time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment