Knee Sock Love






shirt: Urban Outfitter, scarf: American Eagle, belt: Lacoste, skirt H&M, socks: Payless, boots: Old Navy

If I had to pick a trend that I loved the most right now, I would have to say knee socks. I realize for the past two or three seasons girls have been rocking the socks peaking out of boots and over the knees. I can't get enough of them! Ever since I was a little girl and my mother would put me in those thick white wool ones for church (that always found their way bunched up around my ankles) I have been dying for them to come back in style. And wouldn't you know the first pair I bought were a pair of cream cable ones! I guess some things never change. For this weekend our weather was mildly warm and sunny so I could get away with just my knee socks to help keep me warm. That's the thing about Kentucky weather one minute sunny and warm the next rain and cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment