Friday Flick Picks

Hello movie go-ers! We're a little over 3 weeks away from Oscar night and this weekend would be the perfect time to get out the theatre and catch a double feature.

So here's what I've watched since last Friday's post:
January 29th-February 4th

I saw Somewhere on Saturday and for the second time Black Swan on Thursday. My pick for this week is hands down Black Swan. Somewhere is pretty and really makes me want to move to California, but I'm not a Sopia Coppola fan and her movies just don't do anything for me. So go see our future Best Actress Oscar winner, Natalie Portman, dance and act her butt off in this movie already!

Have a good weekend everyone, stay warm! xo

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you: Natalie Portman is one of my fav actress and she will be the winner.
    Lovely blog!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black Swan has just come out here, can't wait to see it!!:)

    ReplyDelete