Birthday Recap


So Friday I turned the big 2-8 and I have to say it was one of the best days ever. From start to finish my birthday was filled with great surprises, sweet phone calls and messages from loved ones, thoughtful gifts, and really yummy food.  My boyfriend planned our whole day, which included breakfast at one of our favorite restaurants, an impromptu mini shopping spree, a manicure and pedicure, cupcakes and chocolate covered strawberries, and dinner with our friends at Maggiano's.


Yummy waffle at Patachou. If you live in Indianapolis then you need to eat there!


Gigi's cupcakes


Nails decked out in OPI's Y'all Come Back Ya Hear?

Totally fab Seychelle's shoes my honey bought for me

Cutie red shorts and stripe pullover from JCrew
 Being a princess for a day isn't half bad! Thanks again to everyone who sent out birthday wishes; you all are too sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment