You know what makes me crazy?


Flickr, that's what!
It seems like every time I stumble upon a beautiful picture I go to right click it and my computer trys to save the image with the file name:"spaceball" which in Flickr world means "no you can not save this awesome picture it's protected!" Why can you not save a picture to your computer from Flickr?
As a photographer myself I can see why you wouldn't want someone to steal your images and use them without giving you credit for it, but what's the point of even having them on there if you don't want to share them?
I just want pretty pictures to post on my blog, not claim their work for my own; but I know not everyone is as nice as me.
Usually after I find a picture I can't save I feel sad for a moment and then think of the movie Spaceballs and I feel better.

Dark Helmet:How can there be a cassette of Spaceballs: The Movie? We're still in the middle of making it!
Col. Sandurz:That's true, sir. But, there's been a new breakthrough in home video marketing.
Dark Helmet:There has?
Col. Sandurz: Yes. Instant cassettes. They're out in stores before the movie is finished.
But seriously who knows how to get around this?

No comments:

Post a Comment