I want this!

Oh my goodness I need to have this!
It's kind of hard to take in the full effect of what it is from this picture...but it the cutest idea for a kids book I have ever seen!
"This unusual and delightful tale in rhyme presents the first adventure of young William, and of his strange and wonderful excursion into a magical forest nightscape filled with wild animals."
So this little spiral bound book has paper cutouts throughout the book that make silhouettes on the wall when you shine a light on it.
I'll pause while gasp at the cuteness....
Okay, so go here or here to save a few bucks, to get a copy. Enjoy a spooky story in the dark!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I'm racking my brain for kids I can buy this for. Actually, I think I'll get one for myself!! How totally cute!! Just another, "why didn't I think of that" item!

    ReplyDelete