New Obsession


I am all about some wrist bling right now. Every where I look people have layers of bangles, beads, chains, and leather bracelets mixed from their hand to their elbow! Perhaps my sudden urge for wanting all this arm candy is the warm weather has my wrists out more than usual. Or that the neon trend I'm loving right now, but not sure if I'm ready to try in on an article of clothing, can gradually be incorporated into my style with an accessory. Whatever the reason I am on the hunt for a trio of bracelets I can wrap my wrists in for spring and summer.



clockwise: bfrend bracelet at Made By Girl, braided leather bracelet at Something Monumental, Pyramid double wrap bracelet at Stella and Dot, Luna wrap bracelet at Stella and Dot, Cara couture leather wrap at Nordstorm

No comments:

Post a Comment