Missing some Mad-ness




Forget about movies, we've got something else far more important to think about this week: Mad Men. Finally, after it's year plus hiatus AMC's most brilliant show (sorry Walking Dead fans) returns to Sunday nights. And it's 2  hours! Don, Joan, Pete, Peggy, Rodger, and Betty are dressed to the nines and ready to bring the 60's back. My favorite character are Don and Joan. Don for his twisted past, his impulses, and his dry snappy humor. And the man can wear a suit. Joan gets me with her curves, the hair, and her signature pen necklace. Not to mention her impeccable work ethic and determination. Her "delicate" story line was one of many left up in the air at the end of last season, and I'll be interested to see if they pick up the story lines like it was regular break between seasons, or if they'll jump the story ahead farther in time. Either way I'll be glued to the TV at 9pm ready to start the madness all over again. Who else will be joining me?

Photo Credit: Frank Ockenfels/AMC 

1 comment:

  1. I will be watching! I am really excited for the new season and some critics are saying it's the best season yet!

    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete