Relaxed Polish




top: Ann Taylor loft (old), jeans: AE jeans, shoes: TJMaxx, belt: Forever21
What do you do when you get out of bed in the morning and have no idea what to wear? My solution to this problem is to scroll through my most recent outfitting pins on Pinterest. Is everyone else nodding their head in agreement? I noticed that I've been pinning a lot of outfits of girls in relaxed jeans with super cute heels to give the look some polish. So this is my attmpt to initate her and her. This is a pretty basic look: black top, heels and a lepoard print accessory. I think need more heels in my closet to pull together more unique looks. Like I need an excuse to go shopping!


1 comment:

  1. hey girl, i used a pic from your blog as inspiration in my latest post...hope that's ok. let me know! i gave it proper credit.

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete