I Tumble for Seasons


Even though I'm literally addicted to checking Pinterest, (seriously, someone I know should be making an intervention banner) I still love checking in on my favorite tumblr sites too. One particular site I love to scroll through is one titled "Winter." The site's author, Grace, fills her page with snowy sunsets, mittens curled around marshmallow filled coco mugs, and girls in fair isle sweaters. As much as I hate the cold weather, her site makes the bitter season a little cozier. And the good news is the popularity of her site has initiated a start of tumblr sites in the renaming seasons. So when I'm in the middle of a 20 degree day I can escape away to tropical beaches, gardens as far as the eye can see, or pumpkin patches. If you're in need of endless amounts of eye candy, check out Grace's sites.


P.S. it's also a great place to find images to pin to Pinterest too!    

No comments:

Post a Comment