Love for Old Navy


I am seriously in love with Old Navy's newest arrivals in their store right now. I am definitely an equal opportunist when it comes to the labels inside my clothes. If I like something I don't care what store it came from. So it comes as no surprise to me that I can constantly find good classic staples or the occasional inexpensive trendy items at Old Navy. Like that chambray shirt dress (only $19!) that would look amazing with a chunky cardigan, fun colored tights and wedge boots. Or the must have striped boat neck tee paired with navy trousers with the fun white piping. I would be excited to have all of those pieces in my closet right now. You may have written this big chain retailer off as a place to find fashionable pieces, just look past their wacky mannequins, but give it a second look and you might be pleasantly surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment