Salt Air

Some of you all are aware of the love affair I have with scrapbooking and scrapbooking paper and if you aren't, then let's just say I buy scrapbook paper for events that haven't even happened in my life yet! Is anyone else that kind of scrapbook shopper? That you do things or go to places in your real life so you can use scrapbook paper you bought months ago that correspond with that place or event? I'm getting better at not buying every single sheet of cute sheet of paper but recently I had to give in.

Cosmo Cricket, one of my favorite scarpbook company's, came out with a super cute Summer line called "Salt Air." Aqua, turquoise, coral, blush pink, and yellow make up the color scheme and the theme is very nautical beach: the perfect combination for this little apple! The best part of Cosmo's collections is their two sided borders page and an elements page. Both are filled with a mix of vintage images, journal tags, cute beach characters and patterned accents that add a unique look to your pages.

Check this nautical cuteness out. I can't wait to scrap some beach outings this Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment