Friday Flick Picks

Flick Picks are back! I am so sorry for my lack of a post last Friday but I hadn't watched any movies last week!  Then, work caught up with me and I forgot to give you guys a substitute post in my movie watching absence. This week I caught some early 2000 movies on our premium movie channels. I watched these mostly out of habit; both movies are ones I've seen many, many times before. But when I have nothing else to do and I want something on in the background, old movies are comforting to me.

March 12th-March 18th


2002's Dragonfly and 2001's Ocean's Eleven. My pick for the week is definitely going to be Ocean's Eleven. I am a total sucker for a bank robber/heist movie and I will see anything with Brad Pitt. Throw in about a dozen more great actors with great comedic timing you've got a great movie on your hands. I'm not even going to suggest seeing it if you never watched it before; I'm going to say re-watch this great Vegas heist with an amazing cast.

If you're looking for a new movie to see over the weekend, here are some movies I'm really hoping to catch in the theatres: Rango, Limitless, and The Lincoln Lawyer. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment