Thank you...

"Thank you for being a friend.
Traveled down the road, and down again.
Your heart is true, you're a pal and a confidant."

Bea Arthur died yesterday peacefully in her sleep due to cancer. When Estelle Getty died last summer it made me very sad, and now that I've lost another member of one of my all time favorite TV show, makes me even sadder. I've recently re-started watching old episodes of the Golden Girls on the Hallmark channel and on Thursday I watched a good one about Dorthy. Where she tries to fufill her high school goal of being an entertainer; and the whole reason she takes the risk of getting up in front of people is because a high school friend died and she found a list of things she wanted accomplish before she died. Life is precious, live everyday like it might be your last.

She was one of the original queens of comedy and I will have a slice of cheesecake in her memory.

Pussycat, you'll never be forgotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment