Rust, Brick & Velvet




jacket and thermal top: j.crew, jeans: AG, boots: DSW
Me and my rust colored top are subtly trying to blend into the brick wall behind me. You gotta be sneaky in my neighborhood when trying to take outfitting pictures. Things could get rowdy at any minute and I have to protect myself and my wardrobe!

I've officially decided winter decided not to make it's way to Kentucky this year, and we're luckily being blessed with sunny 40-50 degree temperature days from now until March. Which makes me super happy but sometimes a little overconfident in the fact that I don't need a jacket when I leave the house. Layering a thermal and velvet blazer seemed to do the trick today.

1 comment:

  1. adore your blog, love. totally following. if you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out mine. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
    Small town girl takes on the LA fashion scene.

    ReplyDelete