Oscar Night




kdHWqI on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif


The Oscars are coming! This is my version of the Super Bowl people. I do research, I read articles, compare stats, fill out ballots, and pride myself in watching almost all the movies nominated for big awards. I've seen The Artist, Midnight in Paris, Tree of Life, The Help, and Moneyball. Today is my final cram day to fine tune and tweak last minute winners to my ballot decisions. I would of course, love to see Midnight in Paris win but I'm thinking The Artist will take the best picture prize on Sunday. I usually do two ballots one for my "will wins" the other with my "wish would win." Brad Pitt, Rooney Mara, Jonah Hill and Jessica Chastain will be circled on that version. Jean Dujardin, Viola Davis, Christopher Plummer, and Octavia Spencer will be on the former. (I think, these are still subject to change!)

Print your ballots here, Oscar bingo card here (my favorite tradition), follow along with my twitter here to catch my thoughts on the show and how my picks come out. Happy Oscar viewings my little movie apples!

No comments:

Post a Comment