It's Official!

We've found a place to live!  If all goes according to plan we hope to be moved in by the first week of September. Since leaving my college dorm room I have spent the past 7 years living in apartments; I can't tell you how happy I am to finally be living in a house! We're not quite ready to own a house, but renting one suits us just fine. Besides, who wants to mow the yard and fix leaky faucets when you have a landlord to do those things? Last night, after dropping off the final paperwork and picking up the keys on the drive home, I let my mind wander to all the decorating I want to do...
A fun light fixture over the dining room table, perhaps? Keeping our white bathroom clean and stylish. Setting up a desk near the window in the second bedroom, and some sort of chalkboard element in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment