Friday Flick Picks


So I got a little off track with my movie watching this week. But it's not my fault! If you're a diligent LYA reader than you know that I am seriously addicted to watching the TV series The Shield. The last 2 seasons of the show have gotten pretty intense so instead of movie watching I was Shield watching.

Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead was recommended to me by a friend, and who doesn't love My Cousin Vinny? I mean it's on TV like once a week; I know this because my dad feels compelled to inform Aaron (my law
school graduate boyfriend) every time it's on. I think I'm going to answer my own question and say I love My Cousin Vinny the most for my pick this week. It has comedy, romance, and courtroom drama. It's a masterpiece. I will say if you're looking for a good food/diet documentary with a happy ending you should check out Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead. It's pretty motivating.

I hope you guys have an amazing weekend. I will see you all back on Monday. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment