Friday Flick Picks


There is no question that Harry Potter was my favorite movie this week. I laughed; I cheered; I was in suspense; I even got a lump in my throat! It was everything I wanted the final chapter to be. Having read the books many years ago, some of the details were a little foggy, but it all came back as Harry, Ron, and Hermione's adventure came to a close. I felt like I had become friends with their characters, so it's a little bittersweet to say goodbye after all this time. I may have to start saving my pennies now for the blu-ray, extended edition combo pack of the series that is sure to be released at some point down the road, giving me a chance to re-live the adventures from start to finish. Maybe I could just re-read the final book to tide me over? I have to say my favorite part of the whole movie (no spoilers, I promise!) was the last scene at the train station; talk about sweet. I'm working myself up again just thinking about it. Is it too soon to see it again?

Have a great weekend my little apples. I'll see you back here Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment