Friday Flick Picks

Let's wrap this Friday up with some flick picks! Not as many movies as last week, but the pool called my name quite a bit this week so I had to sacrifice some movie watching instead. I am sad to report that I do not recommend watching Hangover 2. I know, I know, I read all the reviews that the critics hated it too, I just thought somehow they were watching the wrong movie. But the did not, and neither did I. Save your time and watch the first one, it's so much better. If you caught my post from Wednesday you know why Tangled was such an easy pick for me this week. Such a sweet story and the animation is out of this world. It's funny and cute, and if you secretly think you're a Disney princess like me than it's a perfect film for you. Have a good weekend guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment