Crew cuties


Jcrew's Crewcuts line, I swear, have cuter clothes for their little girls than the adult women. When my Jcrew catalog comes in the mail I flip right to the back to see what the 6 and 7 year olds are wearing. This might sound silly to admit but I take their care-free mixing and matching and layering tricks with my own clothing. I love how they're not afraid to mix orange, purple and pink into one outfit and the result comes out super cute. I realize they do a lot of layering and mixing of ruffles and bows for the women, but it never looks as carefree as the kids.

I guess that's what happens when you have the mind of a child sometimes; you're drawn to the same simple things they love...but that's okay right? :)

(ps I made that collage of pictures in Picasa with their collage creator and had so much fun with the program)

No comments:

Post a Comment