What would you guess?


If you had to guess what size would you say this model is?


Let me give you a hint, she's considered a "plus sized model."


Six....eight....a ten?

When I first saw her I said an eight. A quick trip to Wikipedia set me straight and the answer had me shocked. A size twelve, can you believe it!? I certainly could not. The model's name is Crystal Renn and she's a 23 American model on the cover of Elle Canada's January issue.

The pictures from her spread remind me of Marylin Monroe. I still am amazed that Marylin, by our dress standard, was around a size 10 or 12 and people still think she's the sexiest woman to grace the silver screen. I wish more women in magazines looked like Crystal. It would give women and young girls of today a more attainable body imagine to model after.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I definitely wouldn't have thought that she was a size 12, but I wish magazines featured women of a "natural" size more often!

    ReplyDelete