Add some boogie to your Friday

We have finally made it to Friday, hooray! I don't know about you, but this week and last week have seemed so long. I don't know if it's from lack of warmth and sunshine or I've just had a lot going on everyday. Either way I'm ready for the weekend.

If you watched 30 Rock last night I think Tina Fey's character Liz summed up January perfectly, "I hate January, it's dark, it's freezing and everyone is wearing bulky coats. You can do some serious subway flirting before you realize the guy is homeless."

So to perk us up, help me celebrate Linda Blair's 51st birthday today by watching her do what she does best: Roller Boogie-ing (I think I just made up a word). I hope it puts some sparkle and bounce into your day. I know I'll be singing Love Fire all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment