Bird and Banner

Yesterday while I was browsing at my favorite store, Anthropologie, I spied the cutest Valentines. Wanting to know where they came from I flipped it over immediately to see if they had a website. What joy, they did! The moment I got back to my computer I typed in http://www.birdandbanner.com/ and the stationary lover in me was squealing with delight!

Erin and Nicole, the two graphic designers founded this business in 2006, located in Philadelphia. They make the most darling, unique wedding invitations, save the dates, birth announcements and any other occasion you'd want to mail an invite for.

I mean who wouldn't want to attend a wedding that had an invitation like this!?












This is from their French Flea Market collection. They hand print your invitation on vintage handkerchiefs and post cards. Umm excuse me, I need these right now.


And wouldn't you make time to come to a baby shower if you unwrapped this little beauty from your blah pile of bills and coupons from the mailbox?





Yes, that's right it's a baby shower invitation shaped and folded like a cloth diaper!



And then of course you have to have your rehearsal dinner that would need an elegant, simply stated "please show up to the church at this time and then go here for dinner" invite but with just a touch of charm, so you'd buy these...




So you're drooling and squealing like I was and wondering what next event you can use bird and banner invitations for. So go to their website, have a browse and start planning.


No wedding or baby shower in your future? Don't despair (I'm in the same boat sister!) check out their etsy site and get some of their any occasion vintage handkerchief cards, they are adorable!



PS You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah! Very cute finds, I too adore stationery :)
    Thanks for visiting, see you in the forum!!

    ReplyDelete