Bring 'Em Back

My favorite Anthro blog, Effortless Anthropologie, wrote a great post last week that inspired me. She wrote about pieces of Anthro items that she missed out on or that she wished Anthro would bring back. I can't tell you how many times (when I worked for Anthro) I would leave work for a few days, return, and the item I wanted would be gone! Never to return again; and I've spent many hours searching on ebay for them. Maybe one day I'll be lucky enough to find these items, in my size, and in my price range.

Dear Anthropologie, Please bring these items back...

Influential Anorak
This one is probably my biggest regret. This jacket feels and looks amazing. I will forever be jealous of a former coworker who snagged one that was returned to our store a few weeks after I stopped working there. Sad face for life. 

Lolland Sweater Dress
Doesn't every Anthro girl want this one? I find it on ebay from time to time, but it's out of my price range or bidding is too hot for me. I practically attacked a customer at our store that came in wearing it one winter. I did all but ask to buy it off her back!

Birling Ruffle Coat.
I die.
Scalloped Buttondown
Totally classic, and in my favorite color. This blouse went so quick and I have yet to see it surface on ebay.

Influential maxi dress
The only maxi dress I've ever thought looked good on me. 

Narration Booties
I have no idea what I'd wear these with, but I can't help but love them.

Everything in Place
Another item I have no idea where or when I'd wear this, but the uniqueness of it makes me want it. 

Wright Dress
I tried this dress on a month before I started working at Anthro, and talked myself out of buying it with my birthday discount. The first week I was there we had to transfer out all of these dresses to another store and I missed out on buying one! Always a high priced item in ebay world. 

So there you have it. The stuff I dream about. If you'd  like to make an Anthro addict happy, and have one of the above items you'd be willing to part with for a fair price, let's talk.



P.S. Check out what Roxy wants back too over on Effortless Anthro!

No comments:

Post a Comment