Sweet Sunday


Sometimes I forget that Lexington has some really awesome and unique places. Places like Coffee Times and Street Scene; a combination coffee shop and vintage shop. This past Sunday I met a girlfriend for some very delicious cups of coffee and some much needed catch up time. I'm always envious of all the California bloggers I follow that recap all the cool stuff they find at open air flea markets on Saturday mornings. But after 5 minutes in this store I realized I have nothing to be jealous of, it was like having the Rose Bowl Flea  in my own city. Street Scene has everything a girl, or guy, with a love for everything funky, girlie, and little granny could need. They stock a great variety  of furniture, kitchen stuff, clothes, jewelry, and miscellaneous knick knacks that fill up lonely bookshelves and countertops. Perhaps poking around for vintage treasures while we sip our whip creamed topped coffees might have to become a Sunday ritual!


Street Scene: 2575 Regency Road, Lexington KY 40503
Coffee Times: 2571 Regency Road, Lexington KY 40503

No comments:

Post a Comment