The Weekend!


via design sponge
Yeah, the weekend is almost here! Sorry to disappoint with no flick picks today but I haven't watched anything new! I have Hunger Games and Titanic 3D on my list of movies to watch, so hopefully I will see at least one this weekend. I feel like I've slacked on the blog this week too, and I'm very sorry about that. Work at Arhaus has kept me busy and then I'm tired in the evenings, and life in general is throwing me a curve ball so I'm trying to make adjustments and get to my happy place. I'm hoping this weekend will do just that.

Things I'm excited about...today is opening day at Keeneland race tracks, 66 degree weather forecast, sleeping in tomorrow, and the promise of Peeps and Cadbury eggs on Sunday!

Love you little apples, see you back here on Monday! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment