Buzzing Like Neon


The Today show is like my mom's guide to life. Recipes, fashion, filing your taxes, movie reviews, books, iPhone apps...if Matt and Ann are talking about it my mom jumps on board. So when Martha Stewart came on the week before Easter using neon food coloring; my mother probably went to the grocery store that day to buy some. And she didn't even bother to dye Easter eggs or frost a cake with them! (that second option really made no sense to me). But seriously, good idea McCormick for finally updating the tired red, blue, yellow, and green food coloring choices. They also include this great color mixing chart to make interesting colors like apricot, raspberry, and stormy blue. From Martha, to my mother, to me, this little apple is getting some neon food coloring and doing some baking!

1 comment: