Check 'em off


If you were to look at the notes app on my iphone you'd see a to do list a mile long. It's mostly for things I need to buy for the house, ideas for the blog, or a craft project I'd like to try. But if you're like me, you find you add more things than you cross off! Perhaps if I had one of these super cute note pads from boygirlparty I could get things done more efficiently.

Susie Ghahremani is the talented artist behind boygirlparty, and these adorable characters adorning stationary, gifts, and apparel items. Inspired by the outdoors, music, and joy (isnt' that sweet?) you can really get a sense of her humor and her love for all things nature and animals in her designs.  For me it's the big eyes and little smiles of the animals that get me. Check out her shop, website, and blog for more adorableness!

images: Susie Ghahremani 

No comments:

Post a Comment