Woodsy Wedding

During my last weekend in Indianapolis, I was a guest at my friend Sheena's wedding. You may remember the invitations I shared with you here, and I have to say the wedding was just as darling as her invites.  The wedding was held at Wasatch Lake in Poland, Indiana. Beautiful, cozy cabins tucked into an Indiana landscape provided the background for their beautiful day. There were so many hand-crafted details everywhere you looked:  ribbons tied together at the altar, wreaths that added humor and softness to the many taxidermy heads that lined the main cabin, and all the great little details she put into the table centerpieces. Congratulations Sheena and Ezra; and thank you so much for inviting me to your beautiful wedding. I can't wait to see how our photo booth pictures turn out!





(first image from their super-talented photographer: Chloe Jennings)

No comments:

Post a Comment