Dominican Republic Vacation


Right about now, a week ago, I was sitting by the pool, reading a book, and enjoying the hot temperatures of the Dominican.  My recovering burned skin is glad to be out of the sun but I am missing those lazy days when everything is "vacation time" and my belly was full of fresh fruit at every meal. I wanted to share some pictures from our trip. The resort we stayed at in Punta Cana called 'Secrets' was really amazing. If you're looking into a trip to the DR, I would definitely recommend this place. Enjoy!

This was our basic view where we would eat breakfast and lunch everyday
The main building of our resort at night
One of the swim up bars at the pool
View of the lazy river pool from our balcony
After getting sun burned during the first two days we camped out under these great huts by the pool
My pedicured toes enjoying the sun
Myself, my boyfriend, and his mom all went parasailing, and it was SO much fun.

We could have stayed up in the air for hours.

Clear blue ocean
Our resort also had professional photographers on hand if you wanted photos on the beach. I'm so glad we signed up. Our photographer Amy was super fun and she got some really good photos.


I got to play swimsuit model on the beach too!

No comments:

Post a Comment