Roll out the red carpet

Get excited for Sunday because the ultimate movie goers night of awards, red carpet and montages are going live at 8pm. I have done such a good job this year at seeing a lot of the movies that are up for the big awards such as best film, actor, actress and supporting roles. I usually fill out 2 ballots one focused on trying to get the best score and choosing the winners that is expected to win and then one of winners that I think should win.

Here's my predictions for the top 6 categories:

Best Actor: Jeff Bridges, Crazy Heart
Best Actress: Sandra Bullock, The Blind Side
Supporting Actor: Christoph Waltz, Inglourious Basterds
Supporting Actress: Mo'nique, Precious
Best Director: Kathryn Bigelow, The Hurt Locker
Best Picture: The Hurt Locker

And my favorite category, Best Animated Short film: Logorama

I would have to say my favorite movie that is up for a few nominations but I don't think any awards will be handed out to them is An Education. This was such a beautiful and sweet movie that I'm glad it's at least getting recognized.

Follow along with me and my picks on Sunday by printing out your ballot here.

No comments:

Post a Comment