Anthropologie wedding

Anthropologie is making the little girl princess bride in me so excited; they are coming out with a line of wedding dresses! Let me pause a moment while your eyeballs come back into your head.

Okay you're back and ready to know more. Let's dish. So Anthropologie has announced that their designers and guest designers will be designing dresses for the ethereal, vintage style bride, um hello? Me! Their whole concept behind the wedding dress is to become an heirloom dress. Something you could pass down generation to generation. They also plan to design bridesmaids dresses, accessories, jewelry, shoes and I'm sure much more. Can you say invitations, flowers and dinner settings? The dress/accessory portion is set to roll out Spring of next year but in the years to come things such as wedding planning services and Anthro specific locations are in the works as well.

As I travel through numerous wedding blogs I see how many girls take inspiration for their big day from their store already and I came up with my own little collage of what an Anthro wedding would be like. Who wants to attend?


No comments:

Post a Comment